This is the INSTALL file for the OcLaunch distribution.
This package uses OASIS to generate its build system. See section OASIS for
In order to compile this package, you will need:
- ocaml for all, test alcotests
- yojson for executable oclaunch
- alcotest for executable run_test
- oUnit for executable run_test
- Uncompress the source archive and go to the root of the package
- Run 'ocaml setup.ml -configure'
- Run 'ocaml setup.ml -build'
- Run 'ocaml setup.ml -install'
- Go to the root of the package
- Run 'ocaml setup.ml -uninstall'
OASIS is a program that generates a setup.ml file using a simple '_oasis'
configuration file. The generated setup only depends on the standard OCaml
installation: no additional library is required.